Experience. Trust. Professionalism.
Three key factors that should be considered when making a decision to retain the help of a real estate Property Manager are Experience, Trust and Professionalism.
Williamsburg Realty Property Management LLC is pleased to be able offer all three of those traits. Led by Associate Brokers Colby Cumber and John Otey, our property management team has performed more than 50 years of real estate service in historic Williamsburg and its surrounding communities.
Cumber, who serves as the property management team’s director, has run his own real estate company and property management business in Williamsburg for almost two decades. Otey is a Williamsburg native who has been listing, selling and renting homes in the area for almost three decades.
Property Management LLC
5231 Monticello Ave., Suite A
Williamsburg, VA 23188
Managing Your Property.
Here’s What We Do for You – The Homeowner
- Establish a market rent through a comparative analysis
- Find a suitable tenant using local advertising, the multiple listing system, and social media
- Represent you with the tenant application and legal paperwork
- Conduct a thorough background and criminal check on potential tenants
- Perform routine inspections to help protect the value of your investment
- Be responsive to emergency or maintenance situations as necessary
- Collect rent checks and handle the expense management
- Provide income and expense documents and reports
- Provide a year-end tax statement
What Does It Cost?
The fee for our residential property management service is usually 10 percent of the gross monthly rent. We do not charge other common fees such as lease signing, or renewal fees, nor do we charge to list your home for rent. However, potential tenants are charged for credit and criminal background checks.
Commercial leasing and property management is negotiated on a case-by-case basis.